- No alcoholic beverages, illicit drugs, illegal substances, or intoxicated persons are allowed on the fairgrounds at any time.
- No motorized vehicles (with the exception of personal motorized wheelchairs for disabled persons) allowed.
- No open flames, fires, or incendiary items of any kind (firecrackers, bottle rockets, sparklers, explosives etc.)
- No bicycles, skateboards, skates, or anything of the sort allowed. Foot traffic only is allowed on the fairgrounds.
- No pets or animals (with the exception of properly documented service animals or law enforcement canines) allowed.
- No soliciting is allowed. Authorized vendors may operate from the confines of their rental space ONLY.
- No obscenity or vulgarity allowed. The Warren County A&L Fair will be preserved as a family-friendly environment.
- No violent or disruptive behavior (fighting, wrestling, assault, destruction of property, confrontational or antagonistic behavior, etc.)
- No smoking allowed in the grandstands or within any building on Fairground property.
- All applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances are in effect and shall be enforced at all times.
The Warren County A&L Fair reserves the right to modify these rules at any time and enforce them at their discretion in the interest of public safety. Fair Board members reserve the right to eject disruptive persons from the Fairgrounds property at any time. Law enforcement officers will be located on the Fairgrounds and have full authority.